UPDATED COVID-19 PRACTICES BEGINNING JUNE 8TH:
Given the COVID-19 outbreak, we are following best practices and protocols being utilized today. White Marsh Animal Hospital’s top priority is the safety of our staff, clients, and patients.
In order to maintain safe distances and minimize the spread of the virus while remaining open, WMAH will employ the following:
1. We request that all clients that are showing signs of COVID-19 please stay at home. We will reschedule your appointment.
2. We will allow 1 person per family to enter the building with their pet(s).
3. When you arrive please call the front desk. A staff member will come out and escort you and your pet(s) into the building.
NOTE; Please be prepared with the appropriate restraint devices including leashes for dogs and carriers for cats.
4. We will be allowing one client in the building at a time to best practice social distancing.
5. If you are picking up medications or food, please call the clinic and staff member will let you know when it is safe to enter the building.
6. Clients will be required to wear face masks that fully cover their nose and mouth. The staff will be doing the same.
7. If unable to follow these new protocols, you will be asked to reschedule for when these guidelines are no longer in place.