Given the COVID-19 outbreak, we are following best practices and protocols being utilized today. White Marsh Animal Hospital’s top priority is the safety of our staff, clients, and patients.
In order to maintain safe distances and minimize the spread of the virus while remaining open, WMAH will employ the following:
1. We request that all clients that are showing signs of COVID-19 please stay at home. We will reschedule your appointment.
2. Clients will not be allowed to enter the building – a technician will come and get your pet from your car. Upon arrival, clients should call the front desk at 410 335 8400
NOTE; Please be prepared with the appropriate restraint devices including leashes for dogs and carriers for cats.
3. Your pet’s medical history will be taken over the phone. Clients should remain on site and in their car during the appointment. A doctor will contact you by phone at the end of the appointment to discuss all findings and answer any questions.
4. All prescriptions or food will be brought to your car.
5. If unable to follow these new protocols, you will be asked to reschedule for when these guidelines are no longer in place.